WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO SEE:
Everything you need to know to pick the right provider and avoid expensive mistakes.
- What is a Dedicated Server?: Leasing a dedicated server is the best option for companies who are ready for their own server but not yet prepared to purchase one. If you're not sure what you need, a dedicated server is a good place to start.
- Critical Concerns When Choosing Dedicated: Key factor decisions relating to Name Brand vs. White Box servers, Intel vs. AMD, Windows vs. Linux, Server CPUs vs. Desktop, Hardware RAID vs. Software RAID, IPMl vs. iDRAC/iLO, Single or Dual PSU, Memory Limits, and CPU Core #'s.
- Is a Hybrid Solution More Suitable?: Depending on your requirements, a Hybrid Solution may be more suitable to your needs and future growth. Dedicated Servers and Cloud hosting both have their benefits. Luckily, you don't need to necessarily choose one over the other.
- Choosing Your Provider, Steps and Critical Factors: A step-by-step guide including how to assess your needs, assemble a list of providers, how to evaluate providers, and what to look for in an SLA.
- Avoiding Common Pitfalls: Learn about the mistakes clients have made before, so you don't make the same ones, such as bundled pricing structure, poor quality of support, and an inability to scale technical requirements.