Managed Cloud Hosting
So you want the flexibility of Cloud hosting, but you don't want to manage it. You've come to the right place. Caronet's team of experts offer managed Cloud hosting to help you determine exactly what you need in a Cloud, build it to your specifications, and manage it ongoing. With us you get the best Cloud features around—flexibility, reliability, security and speed—plus top-rate benefits, including migration with absolutely no downtime. Our managed Cloud hosting will give you complete confidence that your business needs are taken care of in full.
Caronet offers two levels of Managed Cloud support. Caronet Managed Cloud – Performance and Caronet Managed Cloud – Professional. Both levels of support were created with the customer in mind, allowing you to choose the best level of support that you need instead of overspending on support that may not be required. Check the managed cloud services and features chart listed below to help you determine which managed option suits your needs best.
For more details on the advantages and pricing of Performance and Professional level managed services click here.
|What do I get?||Cloud||Managed Cloud - Performance||Managed Cloud - Professional|
|Network Uptime Guarantee||99.999%||99.999%||100%|
|24x7x365 Monitoring Server OS/Services||Available|
|24x7x365 Monitoring Server Uptime||Available|
|24x7x365 Help Desk Support|
|24x7x365 Certified Senior Engineering and Support Team|
|Off-Site Server Backup||Available||25 GB||100 GB|
|Unmetered Backup Bandwidth||Available|
|30 Minute Guaranteed Ticket Response Time|
|Data Center with Redundant Electrical/HVAC/Network|
|Server Backup (Daily)|
|On-Demand Self-Service Provisioning|
|Remote Hands (1)|
|Hardware Uptime and Replacement Guarantee|
|Root Access Privileges|
|Security Vulnerability Monitoring||Available||Available|
|Resource Monitoring (2)||Available||Available|
|Proactive Environment Analysis and Recommendations||Available|
|Database Administration Service||Available|
|Name Server and DNS Management (3)||Available|
|Server Migrations and Server Transfers (3)||Available|
|Pro-Active Monitoring and Server Migration|
|Operating System and Application Support (see complete list) (4)|
|Server Back Up Recovery and Restoration (5)|
|Core Services Support|
|Unlimited Linux Server Administration|
|Custom Name Server and DNS Management|
|Server Security Updates (6)|
|Initial Linux Security (7)|
|Dedicated Account Team|
|Dedicated Customer Care Manager|
|Assigned Technical Account Manager|
|Server Administration Consultation|
|First Hour of Custom Scripting|
|Log Analysis Explained|
|Proactive Server Security|
|Hacked Analysis and Recovery|
|Server Cluster Management and Setup|
|Server Kernel Upgrades|
|Resource Monitoring Alert|
|Custom Need Based Security|
|Term Based Contracts|
- Remote hands means help at the console when there are problems you may be unable to solve remotely.
- We can monitor your resource usage and recommend hardware upgrades or downgrades based on your needs.
- Must be completed using one of our supported Control Panels.(link for our control panels)
- Does not include installation of Zen, IonCube, or customized PHP configurations.
- Additional Backup space may be purchased if required.
- Vendor Supplied via package repository.
- May only be applied to new server order.
Supported Operating Systems
- RedHat Linux - Latest 32/64 bit
- CentOS Linux - Latest 32/64 bit
- Ubuntu Linux - Latest 32/64 bit
- FreeBSD - Latest 32/64 bit
- Windows 2008/2012 Standard
- Windows 2008/2012 Enterprise
Supported Add-On Software
- Apache 2.0/2.2
- PHP 5 (1)
- MySQL 5.X
- Horde Webmail
- MSSQL 2005/2008 Standard/Enterprise
- MSSQL Work Group
- Does not include installation of Zen IonCube or customized PHP configurations.
Supported Control Panels